Friday, December 22, 2006

Three Days Before Christmas





Three Days Before Christmas.....

Chris' stupid customer "forgets" to get money out of the bank so he can pay his guys

I have to run down to North Salem with the last of our savings so Chris can pay his guys

It's raining...

A stupid idiot in a BMW neglects to yield at a Yield Sign

The lady in front of my steps on her brakes and then slams on her brakes....

I slow down and then slam on my brakes too....too late....my poor, poor Audi!

So sad!! Now we head to PA for Christmas with the Martins!

2 comments:

Ken & Kathleen said...

at least NO body was hurt,just cars and feelings.even though thats plenty!these can be fixed or replaced and peoples lives can not. hope you have a good time with family and are not very sore on the morrow. ttyl pop

Patrina Martin said...

Wow girl! That stinks! Hope you're doing ok. Would probably shake me up a little, ok a lot! Hope you enjoy Christmas with the fam! Love ya, Trina