Friday, July 28, 2006

End of Externship

Wow! Ten weeks sure flew by!!! My nursing externship at Danbury Hospital ended tonight. (Actually last night as I'm posting at 2:30 in the morning!!) I thoroughly enjoyed my time as an extern & learned A LOT from all of my preceptors! I can't wait until it's official & I'm actually working as a nurse! From the first night of my externship on, I knew I was doing what I really was meant to do! I LOVED it! Made some good connections & it looks good for a possible hire in the spring! YAY! My summer class also just finished. Now I can relax & enjoy August!!! Hopefully I'll get some good beach days in!! (I also need to do some reading for nursing next semester! Gotta love those fluids & electrolytes!!!)

2 comments:

Ken & Kathleen said...

hope you get all rested up and not burnt toooo bad! will you work anywhere in aug.? you can come and help with lima beans! take care kiddo!ttyl pop

Debby Brown said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your externship. One year to go!